Sunday, November 17, 2013

Land-Lia Nailpolish Review


Hello, I hope everyone is having a lovely day. I am off today and making the absolute best if it and blogging. Trying hard to post with more frequency. I recently got involved in a swap with a Indie Creator, Shannon is one of the masterminds behind Land-Lia Polish. I sent her a polish she has wanted for a while and I am always lemming to try new brands plus the Land-lia Slogan is Stomping out Autism one bottle at a time and we all love to support good causes. I got 2 of the Land-lia lovely's, Autumn and Candy corn. You can buy these polishes , Past collections and several One of a kinds!!!!   Here!!!   http://www.landliapolish.com/shop.html Here are my swatches


Autumn 

Autumn is a Nude crelly with Orange, White and Golden glitters in hexes and Squares in various sizes. The formula was in a great constancy and layered nicely. Still sheer after 2 thin coats but would be opaque with a 3-4 thin layers.  I am huge fan of milky glitters and did not have a polish with these specific glitter colors. So I am truly happy with this polish.





Candy Corn
Candy Corn is a bright Yellow jelly shimmer, with  Orange, White and Golden glitters in hexes and Squares in various sizes. The formula was in a great constancy and layered nicely. Awesome shade for Thanksgiving day all eyes will be on your nails instead of the Turkey. My mani made my think of Candy corn. So I  went out and bought a bag to share with my kiddos.  Great way to show some Fall Spirit. I Love love my polish. So happy with my swap. I also know Shannon loved her polish. So it was a win win for both of us. If you are interested in finding out more about Land- Lia you can follow on Facebook.
Or on Instagram
Thanks so much for reading and looking at my swatches. I love this polish and highly recommend for you to try  them out they are highly affordable and great quality for the price. SO happy I was able to swap and get these beauties. It was a lucky day for me. Thanks to Shannon for the opportunity and polishes.
Xoxo  Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment