Monday, June 10, 2013

ètoile Greenwich St. Soirée Set Review

Hello everyone, today I have a new set from etoile polish. This new set is called  Greenwich St. Soirée Set
Described as Refreshing cocktails, cobblestones cafes, cheerfully colored accessories - these are just a few of the things that make spring so sweet. Inspired by New York City's West Village, our latest collection, Greenwich St. Soirée, includes Fizzy Cucumber, a fresh mint green, and Pink Panache, a bold hot pink. Both infused with our signature ingredient: genuine diamond dust.
It comes with a beautiful bright  pink  called Pink Panache and a crisp Mint Green shade called Fizzy Cucumber. I absolutely love this set since these 2 shades are my favorite colors. These Polishes are made in New York by étoile founder Erin Farber. This my second time reviewing these polishes and they are still as amazing and luxurious. These polishes are Big 3 free. étoile also contains genuine diamond dust and is a really long lasting polish. I truly love the creativity and detail that goes into the gorgeous artwork on the box as well as a beautiful hand written note
. 


Pink Panache
Is a bright hot  Pink with a subtle shimmer due to the genuine diamond dust infused into this 3 free polish. Perfect for Spring and Summer. The application of this polish was super smooth and full coverage in 2 coats. 








 Fuzzy Cucumber
Is a crisp Mint Green with a subtle shimmer due to the genuine diamond dust infused into this 3 free polish. Perfect for Spring and Summer. The application of this polish was super smooth and full coverage in 2 coats. 


As I have said before I truly love these Diamond infused polishes. My nails feel stronger after I remove this polish. I also feel like the polish lasts longer than other polishes. If you are interested about these polishes you can go to ètoile polish site. You can also show support by following the ètoile Facebook page.
These polishes are really worth the luxurious price tag. Genuinely an amazing polish. Has anyone tried them? Please give me some feed back. Thanks so much for reading.
Xoxoxo  Janet 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment