Wednesday, June 5, 2013

LynBdesigns Spring Time Duo, Eggs in a basket and Flutter Byes

Hello Ladies, I have an awesome Duo from LynBDesigns. She was so kind to send this to me for review. This Easter Duo Consists of Eggs in a Basket and FlutterByes.  Beautiful pastel crellys with round and butterfly glitters. They are too cute for Easter. I am also a huge fan of crelly polishes. So i am super ecstatic to show you my swatches of these two beauties. You can follow LynBDesigns on Facebook. You can also buy from her etsy store Here. Show some support and follow the Facebook page for up to date sales and specials. So here are the beauties for your viewing pleasure. 
 
Eggs in a Basket
 







Eggs in a Basket  is a baby soft pink crelly polish with lots of round glitters in light blue, green, pink, and gold.  I really love this color and it was so perfect for Easter. Reminds me of Easter in a bottle. I really liked this polish application was great and smooth layering.  The pictures have 2 coats of polish with  no top coat. I always do 2-3 thin coats  for full opacity. This polish also dried really fast, with a nice shine to it.


 Flutter Byes

Flutter Byes is a sky blue crelly polish with little blue, pink and purple butterfly glitters. It took me a while to figure a good application method. I decided to use 3 thin coats and this was  the only way I could get the base coat smooth with out any tugging by the butterfly glitters and even though you don't have to fish for glitter you will want to place them accordingly. And even though application was a bit difficult for me, I figured out a way to use this too cute for nails polish. I highly recommend LynBDesigns polishes she has whimsical ideas, names and great polish colors. 

I have also did a review for LynBDesigns and I love, love her work. Check her out. Let her know I sent you Thanks for reading. 
xoxoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment