Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chirality Cereal Killers Part 2 Review


Hello everyone, I have a new review from Chirality. The 2nd part of the Cereal Killers Collection which consists of Gacy Charms, Starkweather Pops, Apple Jack the Ripper and Frosted Speck. When the first collection was released, I recall a lot of negative reactions due to the polishes sharing a Serial Killers name. In my opinion people should be aware of the reality that is life. Unfortunately life is not all roses, rainbows and cute little bunnies. Stuff happens. I think this collection creates awareness. I truly like the whimsical polishes created as well. The Cereal Killer collection are all milky based glitters. Check them out!


Gacy Charms 
This polish is white base with colorful glitters in all kids of shapes. This polish is like the kitchen sink of shaped glitters, It has hearts, moons, stars, circles, hexes and more. Looks just like Lucky Charms. I used 3 thin coats for full coverage.




Starkweather
Pops
This polish has a white base with various sizes and shapes of yellow glitter and a few large white hexes. Looks just like Pops. I used 2 thin coats for full coverage.



 





Apple Jack the Ripper
This polish has a white base with various sizes and shapes of green glitters. Looks similar to Apple Jacks. I used 2 thin coats for full coverage.




Frosted Speck
This polish  has a off-white base with various sizes and shapes of white glitter. Looks similar to Frosted Flakes. I used 3 thin coats for full coverage.
I love this collection of polishes. Chiraltity polishes are all 3-free. The application on all of these polishes was great. No fishing was necessary. The polishes were a bit thick, due to being glitter bombs. Using thin coats always works best for me. If you would like to purchase you can buy from Chirality on Big Cartel and Chirality on Etsy.  They are still available plus you can also score both collections. You can also show some support and follow the Chirality on Facebook and Twitter. How do you feel about these polishes? Do you own or like any? Thanks for reading xoxoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment