Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hot Chick Physics Review




Hello everyone, today I have a new up coming Indie called Hot Chick Physics, Tonjia Atomic is the creator of these whimsical jewelry  she decided to take her creative passion one step further and started creating polishes. I was lucky enough to get 3  polishes to review Saddle strap, Dragon Egg and Hen. Here are my swatches.



HEN

Hen Is a Lavender greyish polish with a pink shimmer in the undertone. It also has some random black glitters. Opaque in 2 coats. Great application, smooth formula.











Dragon Egg
Dragon Eggs is a Blue scattered holo  glitter, it also has smal black hexes. I love the look of this polish and the shimmer is gorgeous. Truly looks like a Glamorous egg. Love the rough texture look to it too.





Saddle Strap
Saddle Strap is a black and white bar and hexes glitter topcoat, I used 2 coats over Orly Passion Fruit. Great contrast with the colors. This polish was from HCP the 1950's collection. Great coverage and formula did not have to fish for glitter. you can buy some polishes like these and more at  Hot Chick Physics Etsy Store.  plus you can follow them on Facebook to keep up with sales and giveaways.
All in all I really like these polishes they are creative ideas  I have yet to see anywhere else. What do you think ? Have you tried Hot Chick Physics? What do you think of their swatches ? Love hearing your comments let me know! Xoxoxxo Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment