Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pomegranate Polish Review Royal Fairy Tail Fit for a Prince and A Queen's Jewels.



Hello Ladies, I recently got a new brand to review  and it is Pomegranate Lacquers. These polishes come from the Royal Fairy Tale Collection. I was sent my choice of 2 polishes  for review my choices were  Fit for a Prince and The Queens Jewels.  Fit for a Prince  Is described as  a regal super opaque Monaco blue crème with a jelly-ish consistency. Great application and shine. Dry time was rather quickly as well. This polish was long lasting and chip resistant. This collection also came with a new vintage bottle shape rather than the more modern square bottle. I did like the change for a fancier bottle since it matched the theme of the collection. I also received The Queen's Jewels as my other selection, it is described as a medley of diamond, ruby, emerald, and sapphire glitter in a clear base. This glitter popped over the Creme Blue. This is a wonderful jewel toned rainbow glitter. It had a great application and nice layering. The polish dried quickly and did not get all gloppy or clumpy after a few uses. The glitters also had great light reflection shown on the pictures.  Pomegranate won me over they are Made in the USA, 4-free which means they don't have any toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) or camphor and they  are Not tested on animals. Plus all of Pomegranate colors are available in limited quantities so once they are gone they are gone. So hurry up and go to Pomegranate Lacquer and buy the ones you like. Plus take advantage of all the newly added clearance items. You can also keep up with updates by following and liking their Facebook page. I know Pomegranate lacquers is a relatively  new company but i know many of you have to own at least one bottle, What do you think of the polish. I love it !! Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks for reading xoxoxo Janet












No comments:

Post a Comment