Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Misfits on 8th - Frankening Kit Review



Hello everyone, I have had this review written for a while but was unable to finish it, due to my new highly demanding job. I am really thankful to Natasha  from Misfits on 8th for sending me, a DIY nail polish mini  frankening kit, it came with 3 mini bottles and a full size bottle along with 4 different glitters a 2oz bottle of suspension base and a funnel. I posted a few pictures of the polishes I created with the glitters included. I think the suspension base was great, I used the base in a few of my sunken glitter polishes and it helped get the glitter back in place. I also like the varied types of glitters she sent me. The glitters were great no curling or fading (I have had them for a few months and still no curling or fading). Great distribution and application. It was awesome going thought the whole process of creating polishes, I did have glitter mess, but it was worth the mess to create my own Frankens. To keep up with updates and current specials join their Facebook page.  If you are convinced like I am, you ca go ahead straight to Misfits on 8th on Etsy store and buy it all if you can. Misfits on 8th recently came out with some pretty awesome  Thermal pigments. I know Misfits on 8th have all the supplies and a great arrangement of glitters and pigments, with really cool effects like glow in the dark, that im sure will be on most polish makers list for their mainstream polishes. If you are interested in creating your own polish for that special outfit and cant seam to find just what you are looking for,  just want to experiment in starting your own polish company or as favors for your next party. Misfits on 8th have a nice sized collection. Ohhh and you have to see her new NEON options they are super bright and amazing. Check them out and let me know what you think.  Thanks so much for reading xoxoxo Janet 






No comments:

Post a Comment