Thursday, March 21, 2013

ētoile WInter in Central Park Collection Review

Reservoir, a periwinkle blue gray
Asscher snow white color


ētoile

Frosted Berry, a deep red (with just a hint of pink).
Hello ladies,I recently got an opportunity to review a new brand caled étoile nail polish (étoile means star in french), now thier polishes are special since they are made with genuine diamond dust. When I read this, I was super excited. The lovely Erin was super awesome to send me the whole Winter in Central Park Collection to review. First and foremost these polishes are amazing. They each have a great shimmer and make my nails feel stronger. The polish is also 3-free and made in New York. The formula on these polishes is amazing. Awesome application and chip resistant. I think the three colors suited Winter perfectly, I also loved they were not the same colors we  always see like Red, Green and Gold. I highly recommend this polish to anyone.  Each polish retails for $18  and the Trio is $38. Your can purchases them on their website étoile polish. You can also follow them on Facebook. If you haven't tried this brand out yet, Its one of my new favorite brands. I love love love  this polish. Made my nails healthier and stronger as well as an amazing new shimmery color.  Thanks so much for reading.
xoxox
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Janet,
    I'm writing to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It recognizes bloggers with under 200 followers. The rules are simple, and I am so happy to be a part of it! :-) Here is the link to my post:
    http://lindaspolishemporium.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Good Luck and keep polishing!

    xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete