Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Spirt Fingers Jawbreaker Review


Hello everyone, I recently heard of a new Indie that was coming out called My spirit Fingers. This indie started locally for polish lovers that wanted to show there  supportive spirit by wearing their school or team colors. The lovely, Dona was so Awesome to send me my choice of polish to review.I chose Jaw Breaker a white crelly, full of  Purple, Red, Orange, Green, Blue and Yellow glitters in different size squares and hexes and micro glitter. Super fun look, great quality and even glitter placement. This polish had a great formula not to thick at all. No fishing required, not curlingor faded glitter. I used 3 thin coats to be opaque. I really like this polish and at a great price for only $8.50 a bottle. Dona is also great at customizing a special polish for a special occasion or outfit. Plus the polishes are 3 Free & cruelty free and you gotta love that. MSF is also releasing the new Safari Collection, one polish will be debuting weekly. The Safari polish line is limited! The Zebra & Bengal Tiger polishes have already been released, what animal do you think will be the next one released from the MSF zoo?  Capture it before it gets away! You can find My Spirit Fingers on Facebook  and Twitter. If you want to buy this polish or view the other polishes available at My Spirit Fingers Store. You can also follow her Blog and keep up to date with what is going on swatches and new releases.  I am a huge fan of milky based polishes with glitter so this is totally a winner in my book. Have you tired MSF yet? If so which color? Hope to hear from you soon.  Thanks for reading !!
xoxoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment