Wednesday, March 20, 2013

6 Harts Craft Company Nail Polish Review


Hello everyone i have a new review today for you all. I recently have fallen behind with my reviews, I started a new job that has consumed my schedule. I should have several reviews coming up in the next few weeks.  The new indie up for review is called 6 harts Polish, these cute polishes can be purchased  at the 6 Hart Craft company on Etsy.

 Bat Crap

 The first polish up for review is Bat Crap. This polish is a deep chocolate brown with gold, bronze and scattered holographic shimmers in it. Great application and shimmer. Dried really fast as well. Had  almost a matte look on it without topcoat. I used 2 coat for opaque coverage.

Glacier


Glacier Polish  has a small amount of fine dark blue and aqua glitter in a white base. It also has a blue shimmer pigment. I am a huge fan of white polishes with glitters in it. This polish is too cute for winter. Great application and super fast dry time.I used 2 coats for opaque coverage.


 Moon Shadow and Secret Galaxy



Moon Shadow is designed to be a layering polish and caters to the Purple lovers out there! It has a small amount of very fine gold holographic and bronze glitter. The primary color you will see is the purple shimmer, which is very dominant. It looks amazing over bare nails as well. It adds almost no change in color to a pale or sheer polish base, but when added to a darker polish, like black as shown, its true character shines!I have Moon Shadow over my pointer and middle finger, Great formula, wonderful color shift.  I tried to capture all the shades. As a base coat i used is Rimmel London black out .

Secret Galaxy is a great layering polish-It looks fabulous over black, as shown. Secret Galaxy is on my ring finger and pinky. The primary color you will see is a teal shimmer, which is  also very dominant. It looks amazing over bare nails as well. It adds almost no change in color to a pale or sheer polish base, but when added to a darker polish, like black as shown, its true character shines! This is a duo-chrome with scattered holographic particles and fine royal blue particles.  Great color shift, great application. 2 coats were used in these pictures. The pictures do not do these polishes justice. Amazing shine in the sun. 
I love these polishes they are a great addition to any collection. They are great to create galaxy manis. I used these specific two colors and it added a great natural glow and shimmer to my nails everyone was complimenting me and asking me where did I get these cool effects polish.


Thank for reading, I love to read your comments and questions. xoxoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment