Friday, February 8, 2013

Stoked Sheswai Lacquer Review

Hello everyone, I am so STOKED to have a new Nail polish brand up  for review today. I received a amazing teal cream called Stoked by Sheswai. First off the presentation on this bottle was super cute. The top of the bottle is made out of wood, not only is it too cute but it was intended to conserve plastic. The logo is also very pretty logo printed  in gold on the bottle which symbolize freedom and playful nature. These polishes are also  3- free. Sheswai has a huge selection of colors and just recently added 3 new colors to the collection. The polishes are $16 plus shipping, worth every penny if you ask me. Sheswai lacquers has great coverage, I used only one coat of polish and a topcoat for full opaqueness. Stokes has a great creamy formula that was a breeze in application. This is my new favorite teal creme. I highly recommend you try this brand out for yourself. Sheswai Lacquers can also be found in the  Sheswai Lacquer website. Lets show  Sheswai Lacquer Facebook page or Sheswai Twitter page some support by joining for the latest updates. Has anyone tired Sheswai? Have any comments or questions. I want to know. 
Thanks for reading
Janet xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment