Sunday, February 10, 2013

Loja BBF Review




 Hello everyone, I have a new review for you today, a product coming from São Paulo, Brazil. The amazing Indie polish called Loja BBF.  The lovely Sofia sent me 4 colors to review Pink Spice, Teenage Dream, Heartless and Christmas Tree. I have to say I really like the color combinations given to me to review . I will be reviewing the glitter toppers ( first 3 in pic) they also have a very thick formula. I had to use the dabbing method to get proper glitter placement. I had no issues apart from that, nice glitter distribution and no fishing needed. You can see some more nail polish colors available at thier Loja BBF website.  You can also keep up with new releases liking Loja BBF facebook page. If you have any questions please contact them at lojabbf@gmail.com.

                                      Here is the cute package that arrived.  I love the little nail files.

The Line up Pink Spice, Teenage Dream, Heartless and Christmas Tree


PINK SPICE
A clear base with micro white , pink and black hexes in different sizes.



HEARTLESS
A clear base with white bar glitter black hearts, and white and black hexes.



  TEENAGE DREAM
Hot pink bars and hexes.





I feel these polishes look modern and fun. Also even though the formula is thick, its easy to apply and glitters stay in place.  Have you ever heard of Loja BBF? Check them out !
Thanks so much for reading. If you have any questions or comments, you know I love to hear them !

xoxoxo Janet







































No comments:

Post a Comment