Monday, February 11, 2013

Whooz Polish Review

Hello everyone, I have a new review to show you today. Whooz polish has sent me 4 cute little samples. First off i have to say I love the cute whimsical wrapping. But if I though that was cute, I had no idea how magnificently adorable the little owl on the label is, and there is a nerdy polish in which the owl has glasses.

These are the cuties that were in the wrapping.



Look at the adorable owl. What do you think ? I love owls !


Pink Pirate
Hot and Light Pink, White and Black Hexes also large White Hexes. Hot pink and White Squares. Lots of micro glitters and Pink shimmer in a clear base.
Great formula and application. 3 coats of polish was used in this picture. I did not need to fish for glitters and the polish is not to thick.







Boy / Girl Party
Purple, Pink, Blue, Light Pink and Red hexes, Blue and Pink bar glitter and micro Purple glitter  and squares in a shimmery light blue colored base.
 Great formula and application. 2 coats of polish was used in this picture. I did not need to fish for glitters and the polish is not to thick.







Nerdy Girl
Red, Pink, White, Holographic and Black Hexes also Holographic and Red Squares. Large Black and White Hexes and Pink micro glitter in  grey crelly base.
 Great formula and application. 3 coats of polish was used in this picture. I did not need to fish for glitters and the polish is not to thick.  




  
GumDrop it like it's Hot
 Small Yellow, Teal and Blue Hexes, Teal, Purple and Red Squares. Large Purple Hexes and Pink  in a white crelly base. Great formula and application. 2 coats of polish was used in this picture.I did not need to fish for glitters and the polish is not to thick. 




Overall these polishes are great. I really like the formula and glitter combinations. These polishes are also very affordable.  I highly recommend this great new and adorably cute little brand. You can purchase Whooz Polish on Etsy.  You can also keep up to date on new releases and updates on The The Whooz Polish On Facebook.  Have any of you ladies out there try out any of the Whooz Polishes?  I would love to know your feed back. Thanks for reading
Xoxoxo
Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment