Monday, February 25, 2013

BG - Bitch Glitz Cosmetics Review - Kimber's Korner & Candied Pillow

Hello everyone, I have a new review for you and it is from a company called Bitch Glitz aka BG Cosmetics. BG was so kind to send me 2 of the beuties they create. I received Kimber's Corner and Candied Pillow. The polishes have diamond dust that gives the  polish a special and unique shimmer, as well as encourages chip resistance and polish longevity. The polishes are 3 free and not tested on animals nor ingredients that have been tested on animals. You can follow with update in collection releases by following their Facebook page. I really like the glitter combinations. BG had great customer service, I received a polish that had some bleeding glitter and she replaced it with a brand new one.


Kimber's Corner LE
A stunning opaque cobalt blue filled with iridescent white bar flitter, various shades of blue and turquoise holographic glitter, and speckled with black hexagonal glitter. Made for the lovely lady at Kimber's Lacquer Korner. This a stunning blue, Great shimmer and glitter in a jelly polish. It is a bit thick but it has a great layering effect. I found 3 thin coats to work wonderful. Plus I love the fact that it has Diamond dust. 



Candied Pillow 
This polish is has a delicate look,  it has an opaque metallic lavender, speckled with silver, blue, pink, and purple holographic glitter that sparkles and radiates color and vibrancy in the sunlight. I love this feminine look for spring. The glitter does not disapear yet it does not scream look at me, very subtle. Plus it has Diamond dust   

No comments:

Post a Comment