Thursday, February 28, 2013

Color Me Monthly Nail Polish CMM in Forbidden Crush and Polaris

Beautiful Nail Polish, Delivered!

Hello everyone, I have today a new review for you. The polish brand up for review is Color Me Monthly  nail polish subscription box  that comes right to your door, every month for only $7/month and shipping is FREE. CMM is Eco-Friendly, Never tested on animals, Made in the USA and
Non-toxic and carcinogen-free. If you are interested in finding out more information Color Me Monthly website, You can also follow them on Facebook.

February CMM polish is Forbidden Crush
A super Hot Pink with a blue shimmer to it. I love this super fun bright spring color. This polish is sheer, this is 4 coats of the polish and there is still a slight VNL .I also used the CMM base coat and topcoat. The formula of this polish is great super smooth and great layering. I really like the application, great coverage and fast drying.




January CMM polish is  Polaris
A beautiful metallic slate blue with a silver shimmer. This polish color is beautiful, not to blue and not to gray, a perfect balance. This metallic really shines. 2 coats were used in this picture, I also used the CMM basecoat and topcoat. The formula of this polish is great super smooth and great layering. I really like the application, great coverage and fast drying.


I really liked these polishes, the formula was spot on and the colors were long lasting,  I used the base coat and topcoat and they are awesome. My mani was chip free for a few days, and I usually have a chip within a day with other topcoats.  The base coat gave me a great foundation for the polish and is non staining.  If you have not tried CMM, I highly recommend you give them a try for only $7, its worth the try. Thanks for reading.
XOXOXO
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment