Sunday, January 13, 2013

Incoco Nail Aplique Review

I have to show you this new item I recently received for review, Incoco Nail appliques. Many of you may not have heard of this product made  right here in USA. Incoco is nail polish in a dry strip form, with base coat, color coat and top coat compressed into one layer. The strips are flexible, so you can stretch gently to fit your nail size. They come in over a hundred of colors, glitters and patterns.  I have always been a fan of nail art stickers due to the simplicity and no dry time factor. Its as simple as reading the instructions first. Start by buffing and cleaning the base of you nail , finding the right size sticker, apply, file edge of nail downwards cutting the nail applique then enjoy results that can last up to two weeks. A few tips that really helped me was once you open them you have to use them or seal them away if not using. Start at the pinkies and leave thumbs for last. I also have to mention when i got my Incoco package, it seams like my appliques weren't sticky. I sent an email with what was going to customer service . My representative was super helpful. We figured out what was a probable cause and a replacement was sent out the same day. I highly recommend These nail appliques  they are great for everyone, not all of us are born with the talent to do nail art or even pant our nails. Amazing results with out all the challenge. Incoco has produced the world’s first 100% real nail polish appliqués, NOT stickers. These all-in-one dry strips include a base coat, color, and top coat, and contour to fit any size nail. There  collection  includes over 100 shades of glitters, frosts, shimmers and French manicures and are easily removed with nail polish remover.  Incoco products are available direct at www.Incoco.com.  You can also follow them on twitter Twitter or  Facebook. 
Have any of you tried Incoco tell me your experience. 
Thanks so much for reading  xoxox Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment