Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lynbdesigns Review of Quintessential Kiwi and Shocking White

Happy New Year everyone. First review of the year is thanks to Jenna at LynBDesigns,  she was  so generous to send me  2 polishes to review. The first polish I choose is
 from her  "Winter Fruit"  Collection", this whole collection comes scented as per request. Quintessential Kiwi  is the polish I chose and  Omg I love this polish I have never been a fan of green polish. This polish makes me totally reconsider.  It is a creamy spring green base, fine cut black and brown glitter, small black hexes, and small square green glitters. It's perfectly opaque in three coats as in the picture. The polish smell was great. It really smelled like a kiwi fruit and it was not overwhelming smell either.
       Now if i though I was happy with Quintessential Kiwi, I had no idea what was in my other little package. It was a bottle of Shockingly White from the "Get a Clue Collection". OMGeeebus. LOL This was a lemming. I could not believe my eyes.  My second bottle was Shockingly White, and was I shocked. This polish is pretty in the bottle,  but amazing in person.  I am a very girly girl now imagine if Girly and glitter had a baby nail polish This polish is that baby. This polish is made with a White base with shimmer, Small Purple Pink and Light Blue Holo Squares and fine glitter. Here in this image I used 2 coat for opaque look. The formula is great on these polishes great even look, and no fishing for glitter. I highly recommend this brand to everyone. Follow LynBDesigns on FACEBOOK or TWITTER. You can also follow Jenna's Reviews on YOUTUBE.  All of LynBDesign are made with a unique formula and are 3-Free. If you have yet to try LynBDesigns, give this brand a chance, it has lots of amazing polishes amongst other items.  What do you think of these polishes ?
Thanks xoxo Janet

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm new to this nail polish lingo. What do you mean by saying it was a lemming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Aileen,A lemming in the nail polish community is a nail polish that you really really want. Like its a must have in your collection. You want the nail polish bad !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both great colors! The green would be fantastic for St Patty's Day. :) And I think I need Shockingly White too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Amber ! I love these colors !! This green is going to get put to use lol i live the little glitters in it. Amber if you get these colors you wont be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jenna's polish! I also have Shockingly White and it is beautiful! She does a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree !! Did you see her upcoming collection ? OMG It's to die for !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have any of those, yet. But I think I really, really NEED Shockingly White!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that kiwi and shocking white is so beautiful. I would love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladies I highly recommend these! Try them out, your wont be disappointed with LynBDEsigns !!

    ReplyDelete