Monday, June 23, 2014

Zoya Magical PixieDust for Summer 2014


 Hello everyone, hope all is well with everyone. I have been on overdrive at work and super stressed, but I make the best of it. Thank god for family, health and  Nail polish. I have the new Zoya Magical PixieDust for Summer 2014.

Arlo Is best described as a glittering violet amethyst in the ultra textured, matte, holographic MagicalPixie formula.  This pixie is awesome, the polish base is more jelly like and sheer. I used 2 coats in the pictures and had a visible nail line. But if I would have used another coat I bet it could be opaque.

Ginni is best described as a glittery pink tourmaline in the ultra textured, matte, holographic Magical Pixie formula. This pixie also has a jellyish base and has a sheer application. But layers nicely.






 Bar is best described as a glittery nude topaz in the ultra textured, matte, holographic Magical Pixie formula. This whole collection has a jelly base withe sheer application but layers nicely like the Ginni and Arlo.


I really like this pixie collection. The application was easy and smooth. Dried super fast and had some amazing Bling Bling qualities. super shiny and reflective. I couldnt even pick a favorite. I liked the fact that the pinks were so different and then you get a nude polish in the mix great for Summer. Best Pixies ever from Zoya in my opinion. Hope they come out with some Neon colors soon.

Buy this Zoya Magical Pixiedust Summer 2014 collection  HERE !!!

Thanks for reading
Janet




No comments:

Post a Comment