Friday, June 13, 2014

Smitten

Hello everyone, Hope all is well. I am off today and decided to use one of my favorite indies, Todays polishes are from Smitten.  I used Strawberry Tart and confection.

Strawberry Tart is a pink Crelly packed with micro mini red specks and gold, teal and fuchsia round glitter. Perfect for spring or summer. Great application used 3 thin coats , polishes dried rather fast and there was no fishing for glitters. 





Confection  is a white Crelly, packed with bright pastel glitters in hexes and squares. I love this polish it looks like a speckled egg for Easter.  This polish is also versatile for spring or summer. I used 2 coats of polish and the polish also dried rather fast.

Smitten have tons of glitter bombs and jellies check them out if you haven't I promise you will love them too.
Thanks for reading
Janet 

No comments:

Post a Comment