Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Ruby White Tips Cookies and Cocoa, Interception, Sweet Cheeks, Chloe, and Hail to the Holo.

Hello every one, Hope every one is having a wonderful Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is Christmas and we all have to be grateful for all the blessings we get. I was lucky to get to chat with an awesome gal named Elise from From lips to tips. She let Laura from RWT know about my blog and the lovely Laura sent me a couple polishes, Sweet Cheeks and Interception. I sent her a rough draft of my pictures and told me to hold my review and she actually sent me a light  to help me take better pictures. Like how amazing is that !! Seriously I was super impressed with her kindness and willingness to help a new blogger like me out, she also sent me a couple others and these polishes are amazing that I just went out  and I bought Hail to the holo and trust me it is worth its price I swear. Plus I got the opportunity to name my own polish a lovely milk brown and I named it Cookies and Cocoa.  


Cookies and Cocoa
Is a light milk chocolate brown linear holo. I got to name this lovely and i decided to go with my daughters nicknames when they were babies. My oldest is cookie and my youngest is coco. Thinking about them and the holiday season. I remembered how much we used to eat cookies and drink cocoa ans laugh how we were consuming our nicknames it was silly but we did it a few times so its a cute memory of mine. Just thought I would share lol 8).  The holo effect of this polish is lovely even though the polish is a lighter shade the linear holo is highly visible under any bright light/sun. You will still notice the holo effect in a dim lighted area. I used 2 coats of polish. Polish application was super smooth and dried amazingly fast.




Chloe
This polish is a orchid/violet/pinkish purple with a teal/bluish shift. This shade shifts in many different shades depending under lighting and hand position. Beautiful polish the formula is a bit thicker so  I used 3 thin coats of polish. Polish application was super smooth and dried amazingly fast.






Hail to the Holo
Ok so I really loved RWT's first 2 polishes she sent me and I realized I needed a holo topcoat but not just any top coat I wanted an amazing one and let me tell you that is exactly what I got.  I wanted a holo topcoat that needed no undies to be noticeable. I used 2 coats of polish on a nude nail and look at these pictures. It  has become my favorite polish. Polish application was super smooth and dried amazingly fast.






Interception
This Blue holo is beautiful. I am not a real huge fan of Blue polishes since I usually feel its just not my complimenting shade. I was astonished at how much I loved this girly Blue. In certain lights it was purple-ish or aqua-ish. This polish has a subtle holo effect highly visible in sunlight.  I used 2 coats of polish. Polish application was super smooth and dried amazingly fast.






 Sweet cheeks
This is a super light metallic Pink with a slight linear holo. This pink is super delicate and has a nice shimmer to it but one it hits so light you can see the slight linear holo. Since the Pink is so light its harder to see the holo effect, unlike Hail to the holo as I mentioned above. I used 2 coats of polish. Polish application was super smooth and dried amazingly fast.




All in all I am glad I got to try out these lovely polishes. Laura IS A DOLL, Super awesome customer service. You can buy these polishes here at her Etsy store. You can also find out more information on the Ruby White Tips website.  I also recommend you follow her Facebook page, for Giveaways, Reviews and up to date info on your favorite RWT polishes. Wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas to all. Wishing you and yours nothing but the best. Thanks all for reading. Xoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment