Thursday, November 7, 2013

Zoya Cashmere collection

Hello All, I have the Zoya Cashmere Collection. This collection consists of six cremes in Fall shades. These colors are going to be staples in your collection. Look at these lovely swatches and you will see what I am talking about.

          Louise
Louise is best described as rich chocolate brown cream. This cool toned brown is the perfect shade, and will be perfect for Autumn nail art plus this polish applied smoothly. I used 2 coats of polish and no topcoat in these pictures.





       Livingston
Livingston is best described as lush autumn red. This is one perfect shade of red!  Now we all have a red nail polish and im talking about like the absolute perfect red creme. This is it right here perfect for every season. Great smooth application and dry time. I used 2 coats of polish and no topcoat in these pictures.



      Sailor
Sailor can be best described as a classic dark navy cream, and exactly like the polish above this blue is the perfect go to blue. Im not a huge fan of blue, but this one blue me away <-- LOL.  But seriously everyone should give these a try.  Great smooth application and dry time. I used 2 coats of polish and no topcoat in these pictures.


         Flynn
 Flynn can be best described as a lush camel brown nude cream. Wonderful nude shade complements any skin tone and is great to use under any color glitter.  Great smooth application and dry time. I used 2 coats of polish and no topcoat in these pictures.

  Pepper

Pepper can be best described as a brick colored creme. Even though this shade was my least favorite in the collection, it still was a lovely shade for the fall. Great smooth application and dry time. I used two coats of polish and no top coat in these pictures.

 

This Cashmere Collection of fall shades is a lovely  and must have staple to any nail artist. These cremes are highly pigmented. I honestly could have just used one coat on all of these shades and had full coverage. I an just used to applying 2 coats to have accurate colors in my pictures. As I mentioned in each color description all these polishes had smooth applications amazingly quick dry time and not streaky at all.  Tried a few in some stamping tests and had great results. 

You can buy The Zoya Cashmere Collection here 

Thanks for reading let me know what you think  

No comments:

Post a Comment