Thursday, July 18, 2013

No Worries Polish The Green Light and Impossible Things Review and Swatches.


Hello to everyone, hope you are all having a nice day. I am so excited to show you a new brand !! I love the name since I am always saying it !!! No Worries Polish is too cute a name.  I received Two polishes  that are super glittery to review the shades are The Green Light and Impossible Things. These polishes are 3 Free, Cruelty Free and made in the desert with love. You can become a fan on the No Worries Polish Facebook page. by clicking here. You can also check out The NWP etsy shop.  This store is currently having a SALE!! More details below.


The Green Light 

The Green Light is made up of a shimmer bright green base, teal holographic glitter, and fine silver glitter.  This polish is sheer and it  layers to opacity. Has a Pearl effect to it as well. I used 2 thin coats in this picture. This product gave me no worries in application and dry time. Lovey mint polish. 





Impossible Things
Impossible Things is made up of a grape purple base, silver holographic glitter, fine pink and aqua glitter, and white stars. This polish is sheer and it  layers to opacity.. I used 2 thin coats in this picture. This product also  gave me no worries in application and dry time. Beautiful shimmery purple with blue undertones. 






Extra, Extra Read all about it !!
NO Worries Polish is Having a SALE !!!
****Grand Opening Sale****
15ml polishes are $1.00 off (Reg. $9.25).
Select polishes are $3.00 off (click on select polish section).
Limited supply, and for a limited time only. Price adjustment already applied :)

Take advantage these polishes are great and have a great price especially on sale. I highly recommend you give NWP a chance.   Great formula with no fishing needed, amazing layering effects and super duper fast dry time. These polishes will have you saying I have NO Worries !!!
Thanks all for reading 
Xoxox Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment