Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Viva Vox Box from Influenster for testing reviews




Hello everyone, I recently got a box from Influenster. This box has several items up to try out for me to try out for the first time and let my audience know what I think. Included is A mask from montagne jeunesse Manuka honey peel off, Cetaphil cleansing cloths, Vaseline Spray and go that is Cocoa Butter scented, NYC City proof lip color in South ferry berry. A discount Shell gas card anf 2 Pure Ice polishes in After hours and It's Complicated.


























So of course my favorite stuff out the box is going to be the polishes. Loving these Pure Ice polishes. The pink one is a lovely crelly its a jelly type cream that is full coverage in just 2 coats, beautiful shine. 
The Glitter top coat is called It's Complicated. This polish is a glitter bomb. Tons of different sized glitters and colors. Amazingly fast dry time plus for polishes that are less than $3 each. Amazing results. 



Vaseline Spray and go
Amazing scent just like cocoa butter.
\ I just loved this item. Went on super fast with just a couple of sprays and did not leave a greasy feeling on my skin. I also loved the fact the cream in absorbed by the skin super fast, and kept me soft for a while. 
I recommend every one try this one out, you will love it. I know I did.





I also got a mask made by Montagne Jeunesse in Manluka honey peel off. I liked this mask it was easy to apply and easy to peel off, It felt really cool like I was was taking off the skin of my face. It also felt refreshing like it really cleaned my pores and skin felt smooth. I also noticed it helped not only clean my pores but also make them look stronger.

I also got an NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip color in South Ferry Berry. A lovely bright dark red, looks great on any skin tone.  I am kinda medium / olive skin toned  and I liked the way the shade looked on me and plan to continue to use it. Easy application, great pigmentation and long lasting color. Great product for an amazing price. Here in this picture I am wearing SFB, with th sun directly hitting my face, hence my squishy face lol.




Best Influenster box so far !!
Thanks for reading 
Xoxoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment