Saturday, April 12, 2014

Literary Lacquers Swatches.

 Hello everyone, It has been a while since I post something. So I decided to come back with some awesome goodies available now ! I have 5 new lovelies from Literary lacquers. The polishes will make you say OHHH Emmmmm Geeeeee. Super Sparkly. SO with out further a due, here are the lovelies.


 Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster


Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is a holographic crelly that is a vibrant turquoise blue linear holographic polish with added fine holographic glitter. This polish has a beautiful holo effect. Has moments where the colors shift from greens and blues and shades in between. I love this polish and the I tell you this polish is special the shade shifting is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Pictures do not do this polish justice. Amazing application and dry time. I used 3 thin coats here.







Strawberry Ice Cream Soma 



Strawberry Ice Cream Soma is a warm pink crelly holo.  Indoors, it's a shimmery pink with a touch of purple shimmer, in the sun or bright light a full linear holo rainbow emerges. I love this pretty pink polish. It is super delicate and great for any occasion. Amazing application and dry time. I used 3 thin coats here














Thermodynamics



Thermodynamics is a sheer cherry red jelly polish with a blue glass fleck and a touch of blue iridescent glitter. It can be worn alone at three coats with some possible visible nail line, or layered over various other color for different effects. A darker color will bring out the blue flash. This color changes so much. I love love love it. Amazing application and dry time. I used 3 thin coats here.










Camille Sepharial D'Artigo


Camille Sepharial D'Artigo has a blurple jelly base and is loaded with silver and black holographic sparkle and black microglitter, with a teal-blue flash for extra magic! This polish layers great. You can use 1 coat and it will look sheer and shiny and gets darker and brighter and sparklier as you add more layers. Amazing application and dry time. I used 3 thin coats here.











Phenomenal Woman


Phenomenal Woman is a burgundy to purple-y color shifting holographic polish to represent a poem Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou. I saved the best for last.  This polish is my favorite from the whole bunch. This is a phenomenal polish the right shade of burgundy. Perfect  for any occasion.  I am so glad I have this opportunity to have these lovelies in my collection









Amy has done it again making spectacular polishes that are inspired by Literature. Great quality polishes at great affordable prices. I highly recommend this brand to everyone I know.

Literary Lacquers are individually made by hand with love and good intentions. As each bottle is made by hand, there may be slight variations from bottle to bottle, plus Literary Lacquers are 3 Free, meaning it is free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).

You can buy the polishes here at the Etsy store.  Follow on facebook Here.

Thanks for reading. Xoxoxo
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment