Friday, February 28, 2014

Polish Addict Swatches and Review


Hello everyone, today I have some cuties to show you. Now we all know what we are Polish Addicts, and we all should have had an intervention at some point of another . But I got 4 lovelies from Polish Addict that will make you more addicted to a new indie and recently  I have been feeling a little under the weather so I am sorry for the delay in my posting these beauties. These polishes were released for Valentine's Day and I got the opportunity to get a few crelly's and a lovely glitter topper. Here are the swatches and what I think.

Cupid's TKO
This polish is my favorite from this group, Cupid's TKO is a white crelly with a mix of purple, neon pink, silver, blue white, and black glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes like stars, squares, rectangles, hex. This polish applied smoothly and has a great formula. Dried super fast and got me several compliments. I used 2 coats in these pictures.






Diamonds Are Forever


This polish is a Pink jelly with a mix of glitters in variety of shapes, sizes and colors including holo circles and holo diamonds. This lovely polish is super glittery and lookes like you went through all the trouble of making a jelly sandwich with just 2 coats. Great application and dried super fast as well.  I used 2 coats in these pictures.














Dark Kisses


This polish  is  a cranberry jelly with a mix of teal, orange, white, peach, copper, and brown glitters in a variety of shapes and sizes like hex and circles. I really like this polish it reminds me or Sangria wine with fruit. Lovely polish with shimmer and great application also dried really fast. I used 2 coats of polish in these pictures.









Eclipse of the Heart

 This polish is a Glitter topcoat jammed packed with blue and gold  circles and  hexes. It also has Huge red dots and crescent moons. Love this glitter bomb I used Sinful colors Shine in wisp as undies to make the colors pop and let me tell you these pictures do not do this glitter topper justice, I left my ring finger so you can see what it looks like on a nude nail. With enough coats you will achieve full coverage. Great application and glitter distribution. No fishing for the bigger glitters either they came out easily. This one took a little to dry. I used 2 coats of wisp and 3 thin coats of Total eclipse of the heart. 



All in all, I liked these crellys and glitter topper. Great quality indie very pleasant product and Laura was super awesome to send me this 4pack to review. I also have a few I recently acquired I will be swatching and posting.  Cant wait to see whats the next polishes Polish Addicts comes up with. Follow Polish addicts on FACEBOOK as well as buy these beauties from the Polish Addicts Website Here.

Do any of my lovely readers own any Of these beauties if so which ones? Let me know your favorites what are must haves? Thanks so much for reading

Xoxo Janet









No comments:

Post a Comment