Thursday, February 13, 2014

MDJ Creations Holo Topcoats and a GITD

Hello Everyone, I recently got the opportunity to get in touch with a new indie maker that was willing to help my blog and share the love. MDJ Creations helped my facebook page get several new likes. I cant thank her enough. I also got the opportunity to review a couple of her polishes. I received 2 tinted holo topcoats as well as an Orange jelly packed with tons of glitter.  So I wont keep you any more and show you the swatches.

Tinted Holo Topcoat- Red and Pink tones


This topcoat is a sheer Pink linear holo. Great application and smooth finish. I used Zoya Rue as a base color and used 2 thin layers of Holo topcoat. Dried amazingly super fast.  Zoya Rue is a natural shade. It it is a soft shade of blush pink. This polish changed the shade and made it a Lilac-muave shade. I received several compliments on this mani.






Tinted Holo Topcoat- Orange and Brown tones
 
This topcoat is a sheer Orange linear holo. Great application and smooth finish. I used Zoya Amy as a base color and used 2 thin layers of Holo topcoat. Dried amazingly super fast. I love the look of this mani.  Zoya  Amy is on Orange metallic shimmer with hints of gold. With the added topcoat looks so versatle and has so many wonderful hints of shimmer and the linear holo just makes it look amazing. These Holo topcoats can change the look of any polish applied as a base coat, and can makes a revival for that  unused or disliked color.
















Tangerine Dream 
Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Collection 

This Orange Jelly polish is packed with glitters in various shades like  Hexes, squares, holographic, pearl & matte glitters plus it Glows in the Dark. Sooooo Awesome I love myself a GITD, my girls also enjoy it we all paint our nails then put them near a bright lamp and run in to my walkin closet  and giggle and wiggle our glowing tips. My son just giggles as we act all silly with glow in the dark nails in the closet plus what kids wont love their mom running around showing everyone how cool nail polish can be just because it glows in the dark. This polish applied great and dried super fast and has that squishy look. Here I used 2 coats of polish. Plus all the polishes are *3 free.   


 
I truly liked the versatility of these polishes. I was able to use the topcoats and refresh my current mani and give it a new look. Loved the holos they are really awesome plus with a few thin layers can give you a squish look and feel with all the sparkle if a holo. I highly recommend these polishes.
Great formula and awesome customer service. Check em out out on Facebook:htthttps://www.facebook.com/mdjcreations
Plus MDJ also sells Jewelry, balms and ointments. You can show some support and purchase here @ the MDJ Creations Store. 
Plus!!!! MDJ Creations is having a....
 Happy Valentine's Day SALE! all Full Size PINKS & REDS marked down from $9.75 to $7.75!!! 

Thanks for reading Xoxoxo
Janet 

No comments:

Post a Comment