Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nail'd it Review Put a Ring on it and Tea Parties and Fairy tales.



Hello everyone, Hope everyone is ok. I am as always making the best of life. I have a new review for you all today, up for your viewing pleasure is Nail'd It Nail polish. I got these polishes a long time ago but some how with a few others got forgotten. Im sorry for the delay on these beautiful swatches, I  have for you Put a ring on it and Tea Parties and Fairytales.You can  follow current updates on Naild it Unique Nail Polish on Facebook.


Tea Parties and Fairytales
A little girl's dream, this glitter bomb is full of micro fuchsia/plum glitters, holographic purples and pinks, with a hint of black, white and bright pink larger glitter chunks.  Perfect for any little girl. This is tooo girly. I love it and so do my daughters. Great application and not fishing required to get a great assortment of all the glitters. In these pictures I used 3 coats over SquareHue High School Crush . Looks like pink graffiti. This polish also dried really fast for so many layers.

Put a Ring on it !

A gold and silver holographic glitter bomb.  Loaded with tons of shapes, including hearts, stars, moons, butterflies, rounds, shreds and bars, hexes and squares to add depth. This polish is truly Bling Blingy. Like Omg super shiny I think it contains all the shapes imaginable. Great application and not fishing required to get a great assortment of all the glitters. In these pictures I used 3 coats over Zoya Tinsley. This polish also dried really fast for so many layers.


 All in all I truly like these polishes.  If you are interested in buying these polishes they are available at several locations Etsy,  LLarowe, and Mei Mei Signature's.  I highly recommend this brand they truly unique and fun. Do you have any of the Nail'd it Polishes? Which ones do you have?  Thanks so much for reading.
Xoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment