Saturday, May 4, 2013

Priti NYC Polish- Dusty Miller and Fairy's Petticoat Review and Swatches


Hello everyone, today I have a new review for all of my fans. I  dont know if you know by now that I have a thing for mints and pinks. So when I got the opportunity to review polishes from Priti NYC. I was super stoked. I even  got to choose from all their polishes the 2 i would like to review and my choices are Dusty Miller its described as a light aquamarine with a golden shimmer. It has a minty hue to it in my opinion. I love this polish its one of the few I would wear without any glitter topcoat since it is such a stunner on its own. My second choice is Fairy's Petticoat (Designed for Stella Mccartney Collection 2013), it is described as a pale creamy shimmery Pink. This polish is very delicate and feminine. I used 2 coats for opaqueness, Great formula and application on both of these polishes. PRITI NYC 5 FREE, VEGAN & NON-TOXIC NAIL POLISH. These luxury polishes are fast drying, chip resistant, contain a UV inhibitor, and are extremely durable and glossy. They are also completely safe for use on children and moms-to-be. Available in over 100 different shades including metallics, mattes, bright neons, rich darks, classic nudes, and everything in between, limited color selection due to ecological restraints has officially become a thing of the past. You can follow up with the latest updates by following Priti NYC on Facebook. You can also visit the Priti NYC website  if you want to see all the different shades they carry. I really like how natural these polishes are, its like amazing for your nails. What do you think of these polishes? Do you own any? I would love to read your feedback Xoxoxo Janet 












No comments:

Post a Comment