Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloween Candy Corn nails


Who loves candy corn? I do !! So i felt inspired to decorate my nails as such but of course i added a little twist, I made it look a bit different. I made it to look like a double lined french. I used Sally Hansen CSM in yellow kitty. I then layered a coat of Revlon gold coast. Once that dried a bit i got my Sally Hansen  hard as nails White made a french tip i tired to make it thin then i made another thin line under the white one  with sinful colors striper in orange alert. I love this mani it looks super cute for the season. What do you think ?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! and not to take away from them, I have seen you do things that I wouldnt be able to do. But these look easy enough that I may be able to do them. I suck at nail art. But they remind me of candy corn, my fav candy:):)

    ReplyDelete