Friday, September 14, 2012

Birthday nails - Nail art

Well it is my birthday week and i have to have some super nails so this is what i camp up with, i used Pink because it is my favorite color, and i used the blue shades for Septembers birthstone the Blue Sapphire. I also had some other cute birthday related nails with confetti and bows.My design go as follows, On my left hand's Index Finger is Sinful colors midnight blue 105 with kiss 3-d nail art.  Middle finger has a nail sticker purchased through eBay. Ring finger has Rimmel pink punk 289 covered in different sizes of rhinestones. On my pinky i have a cupcake, and thumb covered in rows of matching colored rhinestones. First picture.
On my right hand's index finger I have kiss nail sticker KDS04. On my middle i have dotted a few colors and then placed pearls and rhinestones. My ring finger has Sinful Colors Midnight blue 105 and various sized gems. On my pinky I have Chelly white as a base coat with wet and wild fast dry party of five glitter with pink pearls on the tip. My thumb has Rimmel pink punk 289 and Sally Hansen rock candy glitter with a kiss 3-d accent bow. Second picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment